Waterboss 900 Computer beeping

Users who are viewing this thread

d1rtydancer

Reaction score
I have a Waterboss 900 that came with the home I purchased. It was a little confusing to get going having no experience with water softeners in the past, but for about 6 months it seemed to be working good. However, about two weeks ago the machine started beeping. I looked at the computer screen only to find no error messages. After looking online I could find nothing referring to beeping without error messages. The computer screen looks absolutely normal and the beeping seems totally random... sometimes it beeps every few seconds, sometimes its a minute or two inbetween beeps. Regardless it is VERY annoying. I called Waterboss and of course they want $175 for a new computer for the machine. Can anyone help me find another alternative to simply replacing the computer? Thank you!

Reach4

Reaction score
http://www.waterboss.com/media/WB_V4_Manual.pdf Most people don't repair cabinet units I think.
device-900.jpg
Have you tried power cycling? If so, and if the help line thinks you need a new board, $175 seems reasonable enough.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks