Recent content by Zork75

1. Zork75

Leaky shower head

Hi. I have a Delta 600 series with crystal handle and push button diverter. When ever I run the shower i will get water coming out the tub spout and shower head and vice versa. I replaced the push button diverter and it still does the same thing. I was curious when I had the diverter out I stuck...
  2. Zork75

NuWell 100 pellets

Is there a good place to find these pellets. I've only been able to find them on one site and they are $70 a bottle. Is that to much need help please
  3. Zork75

I'm in need of a shower

Also could be a bad check valve. What kind of well system do you have
  4. Zork75

Developing well

How would I go about developing 1-1/4 in shallow well that is in my basement. Without getting water everywhere
  5. Zork75

new driven well

Was wondering if I could use a old jet pump to clean out a new driven well instead of a pitcher pump. Or will it destroy the pump from all the dirty water
  6. Zork75

Driving Well point

Do you think I would need a special type of one. Size etc
  7. Zork75

Driving Well point

Hi I'm about to drive a new 1.25in well point in my basement. I have a bad back and I was looking for the easiest way to drive this point into the ground without using a sledge or plate weight. I've read about people using jack hammers and drive chucks I've called around asking rental places if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks