Recent content by Yourrid

1. Yourrid

Garden Tub Spout Pipe Too Short

HJ, I appreciate you input, however I used some compressed air to shoot out all of the water in the pipe, and the interior walls of the pipe are smooth and round. Even with the square tool, there's nothing for it to grip onto and turn. I'm able to look straight to the bottom of the pipe (where...
  2. Yourrid

I took a few more pictures of my setup. I put a large hex key down the faucet pipe and there isn't any adjustment fitting in there. Which doesn't matter since the entire pipe is one solid pipe (no way to extend it up or down.) So it looks like I need to replace this one outlet pipe with another...
  3. Yourrid

Reach4, A and B are for the cold water handle. The issue is at U,V,W. Somehow that entire assembly needs to go up 1/4". James, I recently took the entire front wall off of the tub so I could access these pipes. They have the Moen symbol on the pipes so I'm assuming this was some kind of kit...
  4. Yourrid

Hey gang. First post here and I'm in need of some help. I'm a pretty good DIY'er but this one has me scratching my head. I recently purchased my first house and am trying to fix a leaking garden tub spout. I did some research and found it is a Moen Eva series 2 handle roman tub faucet. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks