Recent content by xasm

1. xasm

Wet venting toilet

My understanding was that you aren't allowed to have a flat vent in Ontario...the portion from FtoC would be considered a flat vent in this case. Why not use the vent for the lav as the wet vent as well for the shower? Tim
  2. xasm

Vent in cathedral ceiling

I don't think it matters actually. As long as you have the correct slope back to the main drain you should be okay. There shouldn't be an issue with this, even in cold weather. However, someone more expericenced may want to chime in here. Tim
  3. xasm

Wet Vent for Bath Group & Vertical

Hi Guys, Just want to say that this forum has certainly helped my knowledge quite a bit on plumbing codes here in Ontario. I thought I would re-post this here it what seems would be the correct forum. My questions relate to the wet venting for a toilet and shower for a 1st floor bathroom...
  4. xasm

Vertical Wet vent for toilet & shower?

Hi Guys, Just want to say that this forum has certainly helped my knowledge quite a bit on plumbing codes here in Ontario. My questions relate to the wet venting for a toilet and shower for a 1st floor bathroom master reno add. It mainly pertains to the vertical drop allowance for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks