Recent content by wyeme

1. W

Help With European Tap Thread Sizes

Hello! I just put a rather healthy bid on an antique French bath/shower mixture tap that I want to use in my new home. I was looking at a picture of it and realized the threads are probably not what we use here. Does anyone know what kind of threads I may encounter and where I can find the...
  2. W

basement rough-in layout

Looks like... Not a plumber here but a "do it yourselfer".... When I installed my laterals for the slab I created a drain box for tub/shower and two other pipes coming up from the floor. One was a vent pipe and the other for the lavatory. It looks to me by the layout that your basement was...
  3. W

Water heaters

Electricity cheaper here Hi, I am building my own home and had originally designed a system with propane that includes DHW and radiant heat preheated by solar going into a propane water heater. However, I began some btu and kwh calculations and found that electricity is much cheaper here. In...
  4. W

wye bend and what for

Greetings and, by the way, thanks for this forum! I am near completion of building my own home (everything done by me except placing concrete for slab) and am beginning my rough plumbing. I have done remodel plumbing before, which was rather simple since everything tied into an existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks