Recent content by whiterabbit67

1. W

external ck valve, MIchigan? , deep well... arrrrgh

ok ive found out my well is a hundred footer , my problem ive been having with her taking a heck of a long time to build pressure seems to be getting better ...well a tiny bit... after seeing the ck valve thread , i ask this question ..the previous owner who installed his own pump and bladder...
  2. W

Hydros pump glass keeps runnin an runnin

oh where would i findthis intake screen... i have no ummm owners manual...thanks very much for your reply... :)
  3. W

thanks after going over your forum... and finding out that the last owner self installed ... i started from scratch drained the tank etc. moved the tank about , a bit, and boy howdy was she HEAVY... said to self...self this isnt right according to what im reading.... so turned OFF ELECTRICITY...
  4. W

How not to clean out a septic tank!

I had to dig like three feet of dirt up to get the lid off my septic so the guy could inspect the septic before buyin my 1st home in the country and dang if i didnt unearth A LIVE toad... 2 ft down .... he looked up at me like boy are you sure its springtime already...
  5. W

Jet pump ( craftsman) keeps runnin an runnin pressure drops fairly quickly, less than 30 lbs, after only one to two flushes , of toilet and pump runs for maybe 5 yes five minutes till she builds up pressure again....no leaks air , pressure stays fine overnight etc. ... she just takes a loooong...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks