Recent content by Wfon55

1. Wfon55

Installed 2 Toto Drakes - question about flushing...

I had this same problem with a two-piece insulated Toto Caruso. I installed two of these toilets in my house - one worked great - one push of the lever resulted in a complete flush. But the 2nd one had the same problem you describe. Looking in the tanks, I noticed that the refill tube of the...
  2. Wfon55

Remove flange to replace underlayment?

Thanks! Many thanks for your guidance. I'll probably try to fit the subflooring together around the existing flange. There is enough clearance to slide the vinyl underneath it. If that proves unworkable, I'll follow Jim's suggestion.
  3. Wfon55

Remove flange to replace underlayment?

I'm replacing the underlayment over the subfloor around the closet flange. The old underlayment was particle board or OSB, and over the years it acted like a sponge, absorbing water from leaks. It seems to have spared the plywood subfloor. I'm planning to put in a vinyl tile floor. Two...
  4. Wfon55

Toto CST703.10 Reviews?

Thanks! Thanks Terry - this looks like a good option.
  5. Wfon55

Toto CST703.10 Reviews?

I've done some searching on the forum but I've only seen mentions of the TOTO CST703.10 (10" rough), mainly that it splashes when flushed. It seems like this model is the best fit for my installation, which sadly has a 3" forced hot water baseboard to contend with along with an 11.5" rough from...
  6. Wfon55

Toto EcoDrake?

All the reviews of the Toto Drake are very positive, but I was wondering if there's any reported experience with the Toto EcoDrake - the report from the CWWA site reports 500 MAP flush for the EcoDrake Round Front compared to the 800 for the regular EcoDrake RF. Would it be best to avoid the Eco...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks