Recent content by wetwater

1. wetwater

Irrigation well, Help me understand what I need, please

The CSV route would definitely be ideal. But, I've been researching CSVs, and it looks like I would need to know the pump size, depth, etc. I don't know any of this information. It was all in place before we moved in.
  2. wetwater

If I keep the system as is, will this work as a replacement tank? https://www.homedepot.com/p/Water-Worker-44-Gal-Pressurized-Well-Tank-HT44B/202846485
  3. wetwater

Is it possible for me to swap the 120 tank for like an 80 gal of the same type?
  4. wetwater

I've got a well that's used only for irrigation. It has a huge tank (120 gal i think) that is now leaking all over the floor when the sprinklers run. I'd like to do away with the large tank and get one of the smaller ones if possible. I assume I would need a cycle stop valve and a smaller...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks