Recent content by W Kunz

1. W Kunz

Grundfos MQ45 Won't Start

Anyone ever had a new goulds pump show up DOA? I bought a brand new 1 HP Goulds jet pump and put 240 to it and absolutely nothing happens. Seems odd it would be defective from the factory.
  2. W Kunz

I assume that pressure control kit allows you to get away with a smaller pressure tank? Seems like you would need something like 40+ gallons without it...
  3. W Kunz

Thanks, I appreciate the help. Trying to avoid buying a new pump but might be heading that way. I just checked and accidentally had my new plug in wired wrong, it was basically trying to run on 120v, but I thought it should have started on 120v since these pumps are made for both? I fixed the...
  4. W Kunz

I have a grundfos MQ45 that I rebuilt the impellers in and now it will not start. I installed a new capacitor and still nothing. The lights come and it says "pump running" but nothing is happening. It sounds like it tries to start initially and then nothing happens. I can easily rotate the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks