Recent content by VinnyGalbo

1. VinnyGalbo

Compromised motor saver?

I am working at a school in Maine and we have a MotorSaver model 520C (P/N 25A-135-UOO) that will not run. We have checked the power source, that appears to be in working order it's just that the reset button only activates the unit briefly and shuts off. It does this 3 or 4 times a push. A...
  2. VinnyGalbo

Pump Saver Plus Question

Mid August 2016 my pump guy installed a new 3/4hp Schaefer submersible pump down my well and a Franklin control box with a Pump Saver Plus (model 231-Insider-P). The pump saver is manufactured by SymCom...
  3. VinnyGalbo

Pump current draw causes overload shutdown

Well works fine vast majority of time. Occasionally the pump will trip into current overload requiring a manual reset. I have noticed that there is some correlation with heavy use, like on a washing machine use day but not all the time. I'm using a pumpsaver plus model 111P . Any way to fix...
  4. VinnyGalbo

Adding a Pump Saver

I have a new 3/4hp Schaefer submersible pump down my well. The electrician recommended a Pump Saver Plus 231-INSIDER-P. The pump saver is manufactured by SymCom. http://www.clrwtr.com/PDF/SymCom/SymCom-231-INSIDER-P-Pump-Savers.pdf Is there a true cost benefit to installing a Pump Saver...
  5. VinnyGalbo

Variable Frequency Drive for Dust Extractor Fans

I have heard different stories about variable frequency drive (VFD) for extractor fans. How do they work? Sellers I’ve researched about the drive claim it will reduce electricity costs. I suppose it will reduce noise as well. I have spoken to two suppliers of ducting. They both say that it...
  6. VinnyGalbo

What is the Best Brand submersible Well Pump (Made in USA)?

The best VFD that I have used on a pumping application is the SMVector series from AC Tech/Lenze.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks