Recent content by Vci15

1. Vci15

Installing New Kohler Bathtub, Vertical Pipe (Vent Stack?) in the Way

Isn't the existing pipe already going horizontal well below the flood rim? What would be the difference with the proposal in my drawing
  2. Vci15

Ok I cut a hole in middle of the subfloor to see if the drain goes to the vent and indeed it does. The drain makes a 90 turn to that pipe.
  3. Vci15

is this maybe what you mean? going from the top image to bottom image? And when you mention vent junction, you're referring to where I highlighted in yellow? Essentially I should keep that junction as is since it seems to be above the tub flood rim?
  4. Vci15

My bathroom (house built in 2002) is on the top floor of the home (3 floors) and I was able to remove the existing bathtub and now I'm preparing to put in the Kohler Underscore 60x30 bathtub Of course with my luck there seems to be a problem. There is a black pipe (vent stack?) that is going...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks