Recent content by Tyson

1. Tyson

Copper/Galvanized Corrosion

Thanks for the response. I guess what I meant to ask was will the reaction between the dissimilar metals of the bracket and the strap cause corrosion to the copper pipes connected to the bracket or the fixtures attached to the pipes? The strap is already in place and nailed off in every...
  2. Tyson

Copper/Galvanized Corrosion

I'm working on a bathroom remodel and have used copper plated stub-out brackets for the sink supply lines. I had to notch a stud to accommodate the new 1 1/2 inch drain line. I have used a Strong Tie strap to reinforce the stud (non load bearing) and to act as a nail plate. The strap is...
  3. Tyson

Re-route line to shower head?

Hello all, Thanks for all the great info on this site. I'm in the process of remodeling our bathroom which has an alcove tub/shower combination. The new tub is set and a new Delta, single handle, shower/tub faucet is roughed in. I will be tiling the surround and would like to place a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks