Recent content by tylersmith

1. T

Closet flange problems

Thanks. It is both a cast iron pipe, and a cast iron flange. They are fit so tightly together that I could not tell they were separate until taking the side view pictures and studying them carefully. I went to the store today and bought a new ring and plywood. I'm going to try to cut...
  2. T

Closet flange problems

I have tried, but could not post pictures here. They were too big for this site. I have posted them on Google. Here are the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/lairdga/Flange A little more information about my problem: I have nothing bolted to the floor at this point, because I...
  3. T

Closet flange problems

I recently decided to replace our second-floor toilet, which is original to the 40-year-old house. When I took the toilet off, I noticed that the closet bolts wobbled, and that the closet flange was broken and decayed so badly that it could not be repaired. I chipped away at it, ultimately was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks