Recent content by tripod58

1. T

new house design

that link doesn't work. I know the drawing suck but I have never used the paint program, I am used to CAD. I am pretty serious about this I just don't know everything about it. I am going to hang out and watch the plumbers at one of my moms houses she is building so I can get a better idea
  2. T

new house design

the run from left to right is around 80', the one going down in the left corner is about 30', the two going up are around 20', the other three are around 12'
  3. T

new house design

As far as putting the pipe on grade that isn't a problem, I actually own a site work business and we put in sewer and storm as well as other uilities, so grade isn't a issue. I am allowed to do my own plumbing. Do I need to use long turn wye's at all my fittings coming of my main trunk? Do the...
  4. T

new house design

This is for my new house I plan on building. I have done some plumbing for a camp but it was only one bath and a kitchen sink. This is a little more complex so I am wondering if this will work and where is the best place to vent and should I use 2" or 1 1/2" pipe for a vent. there will also be...