Recent content by Tom McGovern

1. Tom McGovern

rEPLACE 1/14 COPPER WATER LINES IN BASEMENT WITH PEX

I need to replace my water lines in the basement of my Home. My home is over 5500 sq ft with 4 bathrooms. It is also on a well tank with a bladder. The water lines in the basement are 1/14 copper running arount 25 ft accross the basement. I would like to replace the copper with PEX but I...
  2. Tom McGovern

Build up inside copper pipe

Yes It is a softener and also PH media- we had it check and that is good now. The issue I beleve is the green film build up inside of the pipe. Like I said when we replaced some of the pipe it was a green film inside the pipe. I could actually wipe it off and it was a green film. I believe...
  3. Tom McGovern

Yes It is good now because we installed the softener. My problem is the build up inside the pipes?
  4. Tom McGovern

How do I clean inside my copper pipes. I purchased a home 5 years ago that was abandoned for 3 years. It is a big house over 5900 sq ft. After we renovated and moved in we had a lot of problems with green build up on my tubs and faucets. My daughter was complaining her hair was turning green...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks