Recent content by Tom Hazel

1. Tom Hazel

Any recommendations for 10 inch rough-in toilet to fit baseboard heat?

Nice. Thanks for the info. I wasn’t sure it would work because of the total height with the tank and all. I need something 29” or less because of the bottom part of the windowsill but now that I think about it, this might work as it sits 3/4” out from the wall. These things are pretty pricey...
  2. Tom Hazel

The bolts sit 10 inches from the actual wall where the tank would touch the wall. The baseboard adds about an inch and the heat adds almost 3 inches.
  3. Tom Hazel

Hello, I’m new to this. My tenant’s toilet doesn’t seem to be flushing properly. The condo manager seems to think it’s not the vent and I have already snaked it multiple times but it doesn’t seem to fix the issue. So I’m sitting here on one of my tenant’s toilet typing this after buying my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks