Recent content by tmcnutt18

1. tmcnutt18

Tub trap location

Thank you!
  2. tmcnutt18

Tub trap location

Can I put trap under tub drain instead of under overflow? The vent line is pretty close to overflow and it would be tight and have to use a couple of 90s. If I could use a sanitary tee between tub drain and trap and tie overflow into sanitary tee then that would be easier. Sewer main is...
  3. tmcnutt18

Back to back toilets with proper venting

I tried that. Plumbing inspector said if I didn’t use a cross tee with vent then I have to vent each toilet separate. Thanks, Tom
  4. tmcnutt18

Back to back toilets with proper venting

I have back to back bathrooms and need to figure out how I can plumb toilets to code in KY. I want to keep the main line up in the joist space so I can finish the ceiling in the basement. The inspector said I can use a double cross tee but if when I add a 90 at the bottom and need to 1/4' fall...
  5. tmcnutt18

Back to back toilets in horizontal main

Terry, Would I be able to to use toilet vent as a wet vent and have back to back vanity drains connect to toilet vent? If so would size need to increase? I’m trying to keep joist space open for HVAC duct. Thanks, Tom
  6. tmcnutt18

I don't think I have enough room to use a double Wye and keep main line in joist space.
  7. tmcnutt18

Terry, Thanks for replying. Can the vent be between toilets so I can run vent up dividing wall? See attached drawing that lists fittings. Let me know if this would work. Do you recommend Wye and street 45 instead of long sweeping one piece wye? Thanks, Tom
  8. tmcnutt18

I have back to back bathrooms that are a mirrored image of each other. The main line will start beneath the bathrooms and be a horizontal line that I would like to keep in the floor joist space. I'm trying to figure out how to plumb the toilets. They are back to back. I'm thinking the first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks