Recent content by thatbobguy

1. T

Help with Dornbracht Domix kitchen faucet

Sounds like everybody's saying it just ain't coming apart e-v-e-r, so I gotta buy a new one and get out my basin wrench and sawzall. Now if only all the mfrs hadn't discontinued polished brass...
  2. T

Tried mfr's site and contacted them - no luck so far. First thing I tried was removing that allen screw, but the spout body wouldn't budge - so I figured maybe the top cap need to come off first - but I'm just guessing.
  3. T

Actually, that's just surface water deposits from the leaking cart. - the finish is still intact and cleans up great. And just TRY to find a contemp. polished brass faucet that fits that single hole for about 100 bucks! I'm selling this house within 2 yrs so I need to go cheap.
  4. T

I have the faucet 33.810.195.09 pictured in the attached domix.jpg. I need to figure out how to replace the cartridge The online vendors tell me they can't cross-reference the faucet # with a suitable cartridge (makes ya wonder why mfrs even use product numbers!)- so I must yank it out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks