Recent content by terraelise

1. T

drain echo when sitting on /flushing upstairs toilet

These two issues have been here since we moved in (3 years) and i have had plumbers here than are unable to fix it, many saying they have no idea why the echo is occuring. The toilet is question 1) has some scratches at the bottom 2) is a big waster of water - so eventually replacing it is...
  2. T

yeah, don't feel like tearing open any more walls than i already have... maybe in 2 years if i'm as rich as I wanna be and i do the upstairs remodel then the banging pipe will get fixed. as for the toilet. super odd. so i had shut off the water and flushed (with some enzyme stuff to help...
  3. T

Hello! I have an issue no plumber knows the answer to, so I'm done paying them for the moment. We have stacked bathrooms (2 upstairs, 1 down), the drain (thick black plastic tube) runs inbetween the upstairs and down the wall of the downstairs bathrooms. When you sit on the upstairs toilet, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks