Recent content by TDS715

1. TDS715

New point well help

Im still pumping sand/ silt. At start up its bad but it then goes away after a few minutes. What is causing this?
  2. TDS715

New point well help

Ive got the pump to finally pump water. It is coming in steady and has been running for a few hours. However i am getting alot of sand/ silt. At first power up it was all muddy water. It ran for an hour and cleared up. But if i shut off the pump and turn it back on it starts pulling dirty...
  3. TDS715

New point well help

Anyone else have any input?
  4. TDS715

New point well help

any idea what could cause that? (finger over the straw)
  5. TDS715

New point well help

update. i went to my neighbors and measured the dept of there well and it is roughly the same as mine. water is at the same level. Her well is 30 feet from mine. she doesnt use it and i tried to hook up my pump and i had no luck either. the top of her well point wasnt even wet so it is not...
  6. TDS715

New point well help

http://www.lowes.com/pd_33216-15649-PPWP6080_1z0zp1k__?productId=1083205&pl=1 this is the point that i have. i did not look inside before i put it together. but is there some sort of screen or mesh inside the pipe that would prevent the tape measure from going all the way in to the point. i...
  7. TDS715

New point well help

im trying to put a new well in sandy ground. this is only for irrigation of the lawn and garden. i have dug down roughly 6 foot to where the ground has slight glaze of ground water pooling. I have a metal 1.25'' 60'' point + a 10 foot pipe that is roughly 13 foot in to the ground. when i run a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks