Recent content by sullim4

1. sullim4

Weak Ice Maker Supply Line

That is an excellent point with the copper touching the gas line - I hadn't thought of that. There is another possible route I could take that might actually be more direct and avoids the gas line, so I might look at feasibility there. Any opinion on using 1/4" copper vs braided vs plastic...
  2. sullim4

Thanks for the reply! I checked all the angle stops at the sinks - no "doubles" - they just serve the connected fixture. One detail I left out - the downstairs master bath below the kitchen is an add-on. They took the rec room/family room downstairs and converted it into a master bed and...
  3. sullim4

What are my options if I have weak water pressure behind my fridge? We bought a house about three years ago, and the owner did a crappy job of installing a water supply line for the old fridge's ice maker. It's soft 1/4" copper tube coming out of the floor with no visible connection to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks