Recent content by sulfur

1. S

Supreme vs. Ultimate vs. UltraMax

Ultimate MaP Scores Hi I'm just wondering, should I be concerned about the *low* MaP scores the Ultimate received? I believe it was only 325 for the EL version, and 400 for the RF, which are much much lower than the Drake at 900 as somebody has already pointed out?
  2. S

Toto Drake LINED TANK?

Hi I'm just curious if anyone opted for either one of the lined tank options: 1) ST743SD (lined tank) 2) ST743SDB (lined tank w/ bolt) And if so do you think it's worth the extra money. Also if you have the lined tank w/ bolt, is the bolt hidden or is it an eye sore? Thanks, Anthony.
  3. S

10" rough-in

Condensation/Mold? Hi I am in the same boat. I have a 30 yr old house and the old toiles are about 11" rough from wall to bolt. The old toilets are installed to the point where the tank lids are touching the back walls (prob 1/4" gap for the tanks themselves). I can see black mold on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks