Recent content by stevowpappas

1. stevowpappas

New Home construction dilema: 2 wells 1 very good 1 bad

My well is 104' deep. The deepest wells I have heard about in my area are 250' but they could not go that deep in the volcanic area I'm chose I believe a storage tank is my best option to where I do not need to worry about water consumption and most affordable in my case. Could someone please...
  2. stevowpappas

but is it enough to run the home, garden, and lawn all at the same time? I really dont want to have to worry about it.
  3. stevowpappas

6" casing. I am in far northern california. The water was sitting at 23' below surface. I do have plans for a big garden and lawn. I understand that the 3.5 gpm is sufficient to run my home with the right size pressure tank but not enough to run what I plan to do with my yard.
  4. stevowpappas

Going deeper with my well is not an option I am I'm a high lava flow area and the deepest wells I ever hear about are at 250'. The driller did go to 140' and said there was too much pressure on the casing and he had passed the water so he came up to 104' and perforated 30' of it. Wells run about...
  5. stevowpappas

Hi Guys, I really hope someone out here can help me out. I am in the process of building a new home on 10 acres. When I purchased the property it had an AG well that produces 125 gpm @ 70' located on the very opposite end of the property than the building site. The house sits about 1100...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks