Recent content by StephanMurray

1. StephanMurray

Plumbing A Kitchen Sink Through Cabinet Floor - Not an Island

Hi Wayne, It's a thought! I think I might have to start the 45 a little higher up the wall, however, than immediately at the base plate. The reason for this is that my base plate is 5.5" wide (2 x 6) but the beam on which it sets is 6". Shouldn't have to go a lot higher, and I like the...
  2. StephanMurray

Are Two-2 Inch Roof Vents Sufficient for 16 DFU Home?

I am plumbing a new home on my farm in Texas. I currently have two-2" roof vents, and would like your opinions on whether a third roof vent is needed. I would prefer not to add a third - both for the fact of minimizing roof penetrations, and because I am not a fan of heights! Using the IPC...
  3. StephanMurray

Hello Reach4, Thank you for your reply. That answered my question, and the use of two interconnected elbows to get my cabinet-floor drain to vent into the wall works for me. Thanks also for the helpful link. I've read it in its entirety, and will definitely be referencing it for my install...
  4. StephanMurray

((Note, I've reworded my post above in the hopes of making it clearer. I could not figure out how to delete that prior post.) I am plumbing a new home on my farm in Texas. The 2 x 6 outside wall on which my kitchen sink will be located bears on a quad 2x12 beam. Because of the beam, there is...
  5. StephanMurray

Hello, I am plumbing a new home on my farm in Texas. The 2 x 6 outside wall, against which my kitchen sink will be located, sits atop a quad 2x12 beam, so there is no way for me to bring a 2" sink drain from the wall directly down into the conditioned crawlspace. Instead, my plan - if you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks