Recent content by sleepaholic

1. S

How to move cold water supply 2 inches?

Well, the ceiling of the basement is finished with plaster. And there is a 'swirly' plaster detailing across the whole ceiling, so cutting a hole through the middle of it would not be an easy patch to fix. Thats why I'm looking for solutions from above, preferably not using solder due to the...
  2. S

I understand that copper would be the prefered method. However, I'm a little concerned with setting the floor on fire since the elbows would have to be soldered so close to the floor boards; since I gotta run the elbows under the cabinets, so like 5 inches or so. Is a really short run of PEX...
  3. S

Is it ok to use 'Sharkbite' fittings to do the elbow, or does this require new copper and solder?
  4. S

heres the forgotten pic.... ...sorry about that, its getting pretty late....
  5. S

Hi, new to the forum, tried various searches to no avail. I'm doing a kitchen reno, which involves moving the sink about 8 inches to the left. nothing to crazy about that, but if I do that the cold water supply pipe will lie 2 inches outside the sink cabinet. So the question is, how to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks