Recent content by SkiTrak

1. S

Problems with reverse acting pressure switch

Square D Support I called Square D support and they said what I was suspecting and that is the switch is operating to fast. It cuts off the water before the pressure can drop low enough. They are going to send me a snubber (a small disk with a pin hole in it). This should slow down the...
  2. S

My Rue Goldberg Hi, I have labeled my drawing to hopefully answer your questions. The reason for the Second Switch and valve is because the well cannot keep up with the sprinkler so I use the switch to turn on and off the water flow depending on pressure. When it works it does the...
  3. S

More Info Hi, Sorry for the confusion. Enclosed is a diagram of the setup. Also enclosed is a photo of the system. Note the second tank can be turned on an off. Let me know what you think. Thanks Bill
  4. S

I recently installed a shallow well. I am not able to get enough water to maintain my sprinkler but do get a stead flow. So I decided to hook up a sprinkler valve along with a reverse acting pressure switch to keep the pump running but stop the water flow when the pressure drops to low. I...
  5. S

New Sandpoint Well not producing much water

First a little background on my land. I live in northeast Massachusetts. My property has a high water table and a lot of clay. Years ago I dug a hole with a back hoe and the soil started out as a small layer of loom (less then 1 foot) followed by a clay sand layer followed by sand water and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks