Recent content by SethinNE

1. S

Pressure tank union tee's problem

Just a quick update. I put in the new pressure tank last week and had to change out the whole tee, as mentioned. I liked the idea of putting in a CSV valve, so I dropped a union in by the inlet so I can take everything out easily to add a CSV in the future. But, it's good enough for now to keep...
  2. S

Sounds like I am going to have replace the tee then, which I was hoping to avoid. Thanks for confirming it. I'll make sure to plan the repair when the kids aren't home and the hardware store is open, in case I have to run out for a fitting. Question about the cycle stop valve. If I remember...
  3. S

I have an old steel pressure tank that started leaking from the union tee. I took it apart and replaced the gasket, which fixed the leak, but since the tank was over 20 years old I picked up a new tank to install. The old tank had water sloshing around behind the membrane when I changed out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks