Recent content by Selgea

1. S

I have trickle of water but its not a pressure issue?

I thought of that too, but the water heater is less than 3 months old! However because of where it was I hired someone to put it in. The old one just stopped working...maybe it was clogged too now that I think about it. However when they replaced it I wonder if they noticed the pebbles and I...
  2. S

Actually the cistern it self is clean. When we ran out of water I took that opportunity to clean it. As far as put in a screeen its filled by the rain there are 4 spots at the corners of the house which filter the water using a sand system I am yet to fully understand. I cant put anything in...
  3. S

we have never had any problems before but considering that the house was built and cistern back in 50's I suppose have a few problems should be expected. problem is I dont know where to put a screen because of the way the system is built. water comes up from cistern straight into pressure tank...
  4. S

Suggestions.Ideas, HELP please I have trickle of water but its not a pressure issue? I posted some things about my cistern but I resloved those, got evrything working and now in a couple of places I have water just trickling out. The pressure is fine and its holding. But in the shower, kitchen...
  5. S

cannot get water out of cistern

I havent taken the toilet valve apart yet, had to make dinner for he kids! I'm still not getting anything in the toilet. The cistern has a jet pick-up, which I know becaue since it was empty I went down there to get out somethings my 7 yr old had put in it. I push on it to see how well it was...
  6. S

RE: Cistern problems

The pipe is unfortunately imbedded into the floor. It comes out of the concrete slab into the on/off valve. I will rmove it to see if there is anything blocking or coming out. However if it is before the valve I'm screwed!
  7. S

Not much else to do till tomarrow now anyway...cant take a shower. Unfortuanely by the time I could get to anywhere to get a pump they would be closed(ACE etc.) & since I'm babysitting (sorta) till 8 I wont be able to get to Lowes either. In any case why am I not getting water to the toilet...
  8. S

Well the pump and all the plumbing problems came with the house. For example we have radien heat that runs under the house, problem is they put into the concrete slab and if anything goes wrong you have to tear up the fondation. We dont use it anymore! So I have to replace the pump? Problem is I...
  9. S

Well the cistern is over 25ft deep. The pipes to the house must be buried outside and are quite long because the pump is on the opposite side of the house(Not sure how long) I have primed the pump before and know when it stops excepting anymore water. You can see the water. The pump itself is a...
  10. S

I think I have major pump problems *HELP

OK I have explained he problem with my cistern but it is sucking out water and I have water to the taps. yet while builing up pressure the pump cut itself out. Normally the pressure cuts it out. The pump is warm even the water is warm! Yet the pump eventually cools and starts again for a short...
  11. S

Pump problem? I think it must be a pump problem cause while building pressure the pump itself turned off...normally the pressure module turns the pump off when the desired pressure is reached. The pump is warm as well..even the water is warm. Is the pump clogged? So do I try to unclog it or...
  12. S

OK there is water coming from the pump although I have no pressure 10 right now. I'm going to let it run and see if it builds up. i forgot to mention one thing that might have been important. When we primed the pump after getting the cistern filled one of the black PVC pipes out from the pmp...
  13. S

OK there is water coming from the pump although I have no pressure 10 right now. I'm going to let it run and see if it builds up. i forgot to mention one thing that might have been important. When we primed the pump after getting the cistern filled one of the black PVC pipes out from the pmp...
  14. S

What I'am doing now is taking all the hosees from the pump off to see if it is pumping or not inbetween talking here...where the pump is is not a fun place to get into or work. I'am re-priming the pump then in about 10 minutes after making sure there are no leaks I'm going to check if the pump...
  15. S

Pump It is quite possible, when water ran out wife left pump running for possibly hours. I came home and heard it running generaly it runs in short bursts. This time it was running for awile. However when I undid the piperunning to the pump I was surprised to be showered with quite alot of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks