Recent content by Scott Bacon

1. Scott Bacon

Sewer smell

This look any better? Blue on red...
  2. Scott Bacon

Sewer smell

Thank you! So in the picture of the upstairs (second pre-drywall image) appears to have the drain and vent running all in one since there is nothing above that space except the roof. I don't apparently have a picture of higher in the master bath so maybe the drain does very somewhere else...
  3. Scott Bacon

Sewer smell

These are sinks I use daily. I just realized the pipe that goes straight up is likely the sink drain upstairs (that one gets used once a week, if it's lucky)...so do they use the drain as a vent at the top?
  4. Scott Bacon

Sewer smell

Everything looks fine in my untrained eye.
  5. Scott Bacon

Sewer smell

I've been in this newly constructed house for just short of a year. For a few months now I had noticed a sewer smell coming from the sink. Normally after is not used for awhile, like first thing in the morning, or when I get home at night. Before I use it in the morning I am now filling it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks