Recent content by schwartzy18510

1. schwartzy18510

Help Me Design An Efficient & Responsible Water Softening System

Valve Type & Configuration Options Now for the options outlined in the above poll. Fleck and Clack control valves both appear to be highly recommended for mid-level residential use. That said, it appears that Clack's decision to sell only to dealers makes availability for DIY'ers such as myself...
  2. schwartzy18510

Valve Features & Impact On System Efficiency Our estimated water and salt consumption (if correct) will be far below U.S. average for our household size. However, due to the aforementioned environmental considerations, the fact that I will be discharging regeneration wastewater into my septic...
  3. schwartzy18510

System Size Considerations After performing some initial calculations in the early phases of this project, somewhat oversizing the softener to lower regeneration frequency stood out to me as a primary means of potentially increasing salt and water efficiency. The oft-recommended regeneration...
  4. schwartzy18510

Hello All, First post by a brand-spanking-new forum member here. I am in the planning stages of my first water softener install, and while researching several of the finer elements of designing and sourcing a water softening system, I repeatedly came across threads within this forum in Google...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks