Recent content by Sam Nechvatal

1. Sam Nechvatal

Need to get my tub/shower p-trap lower

Hello Wayne, Thanks for the words of encouragement. Addressing the points: 1. The trap will be accessible after installation. 2. Thanks for that confirmation 3. It is a sanitary Tee. I am not really sure if it comes from the kitchen. There is a chance that it comes from the washing...
  2. Sam Nechvatal

Ok.... So I think I have understood your advise and have now dry fit the following solution. In this first picture I show it the best I can on a clean background and all the components labeled. So this is in a mobile home and will never be inspected. I think it is not allowed to put the...
  3. Sam Nechvatal

Thanks guys. This is been great help. What are your thoughts on using this - 2" x 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" Combi (long-turn tee-wye) in place of the wye and the 45. it would bring the dry vent pipe a couple of inches closer to the toilet I guess. And Wayne is advising to push away from that as far...
  4. Sam Nechvatal

Thanks Reach 4, If I understand you correctly you are asking if I can drain the sink into the vertical. It is on the other side of the bathroom, so no. I have attached a quick picture layout showing the general layout of fixture location.
  5. Sam Nechvatal

Hi Wayne, The vertical is only a vent it does not drain anything. I would have thought that the vent would go through the roof, but it does not it is cut flush with the original tin roof of the mobile home. I think this is original and not installed later. Does this make sense or is it...
  6. Sam Nechvatal

I guess what is stopping me is my lack of knowledge and skill... ;) . This is what it looks like going into the "wall" I don't seem to have much room to drop the trap arm before my T runs into that elbow.. so then I am wondering if I need to drop the other line that it is going into. So not...
  7. Sam Nechvatal

I have a similar problem, but really just want to replace with a tub that will fit. The tub I removed has about a 5 " clearance under it allowing for plumbing. But the new tub I got seems to have about 1.5" So I am wondering what my options are. The way I see it I have 3 options. 1. Drop...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks