Recent content by ryan_m83

1. ryan_m83

Moentrol 3285- no cold water

Very good post I Love Pizza, Im sure someone else will benefit from the usefull information!! Thanks
  2. ryan_m83

Well i got it fixed. After trying and trying finally got the spool loose. Took it out and it was slightly stuck, so after playing with it and using a little pick to scrape some debris outta it, made sure it went up and down easily, put it in and voila it works perfectly and with no drips. Thanks...
  3. ryan_m83

heres a pic of what im dealing with. Ryan
  4. ryan_m83

thing is i just replaced the cartridge yesterday with a new one. It was slowly leaking with the old one in, now the drip seems to be getting worse. In a min im gonna pull the new one out and put it in again. Is there anyway there could be some corrotion inside where the cartridge goes stopping...
  5. ryan_m83

oh and another thing i forgot to add is that the main faucet(not the shower head) drips about a drip every 10 seconds. Its been doing this for a while not sure if it could be related to the bad spool.
  6. ryan_m83

hey dubldare thanks for the reply! As far as getting the spool out is there any tips? ive tried just about anything but its seized in there really good. Is there maybe a special tool for it? Thanks for the help!
  7. ryan_m83

Hi all, just wanted to say this site has a ton of useful info especially for a rookie like me. Heres my problem. The upstairs shower in my house rarely gets used, dont think its been on in the last year. Having company stay for a week and i thought id check it out to see if it works. All i get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks