Recent content by Rtoms

1. R

jet pump loosing pressure over 15 minutes and struggling to hit 50psi.. new foot valve, ejector,tank,pump

injector is roughly 10-12 ft above foot valve, not sure on the height above static water level, ( I can try to get good flashlight and see) I have not attempted to clean the jet throat (I will have to look up how to do that) appreciate all the help and ideas, I picked up new brass fittings to...
  2. R

jet pump loosing pressure over 15 minutes and struggling to hit 50psi.. new foot valve, ejector,tank,pump

I have closed that valve on the discharge of pump and that unfortunately doesn't change things much (was hoping it would instantly raise the pressure) the funny thing is my old pump (same pump but older) had no problem reaching the 50psi, which kind of leads me to believe I have either a suction...
  3. R

"deep" well with dual pipe goulds j5 in the garage. I started in the well by replacing the foot valve and ejector, inspected the pipe and pitless all appears to be good. Moved inside and replaced the tank and a new goulds j5... my first mistake was using a check valve between the pump and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks