Recent content by rsclark1113

1. R

Frost Proof Silcock identication

"What's wrong with the stem? Is it leaking and need a new washer?" After this past winter the faucet would turn (very stiff) but no water would come out. I removed the stem and made sure the plunger at the end was moving ok and applied WD40. That fixed the water flow issue but the handle is...
  2. R

I removed the stem and took pictures as well. It looks like a BK Proline 888-558 but there is no markings to indicate that. BK proline also says on their website they have no partnerships with anyone? see th epic of the stem.
  3. R

The top emblem is the CSA logo (Canadian Standards Association) The only other marking is the Large V underneath that. There is no other markings
  4. R

I need to replace the stem in my frost free silcock. I cannot find the brand anywhere online and was hoping someone would recognize the picture. I just want to order the stem. It works but has become hard to turn for my wife as we are on a well. It would have been new in 2012 when the house was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks