Recent content by Ross Winberg

1. Ross Winberg

Toilet Lead Flange Options

Thanks!! I have the 15" side-to-side. I have 14" to the back wall from center. Studs are 14" O.C. with 3/4" subfloor at 45 degrees to 3/4" tongue and groove douglas fir flooring. I screwed everything down to the joists so should be OK.
  2. Ross Winberg

I think you're right about the flange. I measured the depth and yes, the vent would have been below the Push-tite. I've read in other threads that people don't recommend using a Push-tite with a lead sleeve because the inside surface is kinda wobbly and you might not get a good seal, hence...
  3. Ross Winberg

Remodeling a 1930's half bath. Apologies if I'm not using the right terms for things. I removed several layers of old flooring and here's where I'm at. It looks to me like the original lead flange is there. I also looks like a lead "top hat" liner was added (1-1/4" above the wood floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks