Recent content by roskoe99

1. roskoe99

Please review this drain rough

Do you think its close enough not to cause any problems? The rough inspection was already completed BEFORE the plumber re-routed the vent.
  2. roskoe99

Thanks. Good point, I will have to confirm the height of the sink, which sits on a wash stand. What is considered acceptable amount of wiggle room? Also, the sanitary t is too high for the finished floor. Here are some pics of the rest of the rough -- had to reroute the vent as the plumber...
  3. roskoe99

Thanks. I don’t believe there was any limitation dictating where the drain should be run—it’s just the way he decided to run it. The new dwv replaces an old iron corner stack. That iron stack was venting the toilet, and the bath also had a separate 2" galvanized vent for the sink and...
  4. roskoe99

Greetings all. I wanted to get some opinions on the drain shown in the attached photos, which was recently roughed in by my plumber in connection with my remodel of an upstairs bath. As you can see, the drain was brought down on one side of a girder, but the floor tie-in is on the opposite...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks