Recent content by ronfellows

1. R

New Well - New Problems

There are three wells close to my well. The first is next door (about 100 ft away) and also down 70 ft. It also gets the 2 gpm. The second is about 120 yards away and produces over 85 gpm. It is an outstanding well used for landscape irrigation in the common areas (about 6 acres). The dry...
  2. R

New Well - New Problems

Bob - you are right on. Actually they didn't "pump" out the well to see what it would produce. They just blew out the well with compressed air at about 40 ft and estimated that it would produce 30 gpm based on the water that came out. This was apparently a shortcut when they were sure the...
  3. R

New Well - New Problems

I just had a professional well driller install a new well for an existing 12 zone irrigation system in North Texas. Each zone has the typical 5-6 rotors and/or sprinklers. I believe each zone currently uses about 15-20 gpm at 60psi. Here's my problem. The new well is 70 ft deep and has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks