Recent content by Rocco T

1. Rocco T

Need advice on ANS and softener

Unfortunately what I posted is what the lab provided, not nearly as detailed as some seen on this site. I learned that adding the calcite will jack up the hardness, estimates vary depending on the data source.
  2. Rocco T

I appreciate your response, and I'm hoping you can elaborate a bit. Are you talking about a reloadable or replaceable filter or a full chemical injection system? I'm not at all familiar with polyphosphate, so I poked around on the web a bit and found both in line whole house filters and a liquid...
  3. Rocco T

I started seeing signs of blue corrosion around some of the copper water line fittings and had a well water test done. I've been in the house for over 30 years with only a sediment filter, no smells, staining or other visible problems in the sinks/toilets other than you can see the water line in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks