Recent content by RobertF

1. RobertF

Bathroom Faucet Advice

Thanks again for your help - I have been watching videos about changing out ball values and ceramic disk cartridges. And I looked at some of those interesting Grohe faucets.
  2. RobertF

Bathroom Faucet Advice

Thank you for your response jadnashua. I appreciate it. I am still learning. I did see some comments on other sites about the Grohe faucets and how good they were. I had never heard of them until recently. Are parts easy to find for those?
  3. RobertF

Bathroom Faucet Advice

I am planning to remodel two bathrooms in my house. I am new to DIY stuff having to do with plumbing & faucets. I am mostly interested in buying faucets that are durable and easy to maintain. I do not mind paying more up front for a good faucet. I have read where a lot of people like Delta...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks