Recent content by RobCR12

1. RobCR12

Takagi error 99

Solved: Called tech support again and right off the guy suggests resetting the water heater. Depressing two buttons (INC and DEC) next to the DIP switches and then flipping the power switch (of the heater inside the case) off then back on did the trick. No mention of this in the manual or in...
  2. RobCR12

Takagi error 99

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I've done annual maintenance per the manual but have never used vinegar, I do it before each winter but will do it all again today.
  3. RobCR12

Takagi error 99

Hi, I've got a Takagi TK-Jr2 natural gas unit that was installed outdoors 4 years ago. No issues whatsoever until error code 99 ("imperfect combustion") yesterday. I tried the recommendations in the manual except for checking for grease/dirt in the burner and fan motor, which I'd rather not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks