Recent content by RIN

1. R

what's a good size pump/tank for our house?

Thank you Bob, The freight would kill us. lol We have a: Mastercraft 1/3 hp jet pump Red Lion captive air tank model R14 (max working pressure 100psi) (drawdown @ 30/50 is 4.3 gallons. what ever that means) Just found out my air tank is a 14 gallons. And now that we're having...
  2. R

additional info We currently have a 1/3 hp pump that now won't shut off. We have a tank but not sure how many gallons (it's a little bigger than the size of a propane tank for the bbq). The well has plenty of water, it's about 16 feet deep and never runs out of water. Then again, we conserve...
  3. R

I almost forgot: we have only 1 bathroom (fun!), clothes washer and no dishwasher. Any ideas? :)
  4. R

Since my pump and tank are driving us nuts,,, we've decided to look into getting a new pump and tank, but we have some questions. I'm sure we could ask the guys at home hardware but they're trying to sell it so i just want to make sure. Here's my question: What size and/or horse power pump...
  5. R

HELP! my pump is driving me insane!

Okay! I think my pump is trying to drive me and my husband insane! Help me please. I live north of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We have a: Shallow well with lots of water in it (we checked and we're tapped into a underground vein of water) Mastercraft 1/3 hp jet pump Red Lion captive air...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks