Recent content by ric-a-pic

1. R

What float switch for a waste ejector pump?

Not a lot of mercury options for floats. SJE has 1 but it's a 2 wire and my pump is a 3 wire. Do they need to be the same and what about length? Does that need to be same?
  2. R

What float switch for a waste ejector pump?

What do you guys suggest on the best float switch for my new waste ejector pump. I bought the Zoeller 267 non-auto so I can put a switch that will last. Which I learned from you guys, thanks. Now I'm just trying to figure what one will be the best and last the longest. I don't want to be...
  3. R

Question on venting toilet and sink in basement

Hello, When my house was built I had the basement plumbed for a 1/2 bath and work room sink along with the waste enjector basin. THe plummer also ran the 2" vent for the enjector basin to the roof. DO I still need to vent the sinks and toilet if the enjector basin is vented? Thanks
  4. R

Water coming in at bottom of sump basin

Thanks for the reply Patrick88. Yes I do have a backflow valve and I will be installing a battery backup system. I'm going to look at Aquanot II but don't think I have the room in the basin. I do beleave I live in a high water table as other people complain also of there sumps running all...
  5. R

Anyone? I could sure use some help. The plumbing store didn't know what to tell me. Thanks
  6. R

Just found this site on the web. Great site, I can tell I'll be doing alot of reading here. I'm about to start to finish my basement in our 3 year old house. I decided to start at the sump pump which runs ever 10 minutes for about 10 seconds raining out or not, summer or winter. Just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks