Recent content by Quinzzy Pratt

1. Quinzzy Pratt

First tub install please help.

Thanks for the reply. I have a couple additional questions. the manufacture is asking me to place stringers on all 3 sides the tub, is this usual? I’ve only seen them on the back wall. The long run of a standard alcove tub install. They asked me to put in 1by4 for the stringer. My next...
  2. Quinzzy Pratt

what is piles? A person? So don't follow the manufacture recommendations and use a mortar bed. Or use a mortar bed just not to level the floor that way.
  3. Quinzzy Pratt

Hello all, I've found myself in a fairly desperate situation where I need to finish two bathroom ASAP and don't have the 5-8k to pay some one. I am beyond handy and feel comfortable and confident getting it done but I am stuck. The current bathroom that I'm working on has been gutted down to sub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks