Recent content by Pumpguy

1. P

trying to learn more about sump pump. Please help!

I see that you asked this question in July and the answers drifted off here. What you have in the summer is a water table that is not rising because its simply not raining much. Once it starts raining, your pump will have to work very hard to keep the water off the floor if you keep it off till...
  2. P

Need Advice Please Water Softener/Condenstate Drain Backup Issue

I might as well stick my 2 cents in! It appears that the larger drain pipe going through the wall may be part of the storm drain system since I see no other drain pipes entering that line except for the sump pump discharge and the condensate drain. I think what I see is a potential air lock in...
  3. P

Sump Pump Newbie

Your pump seems to be working normally. I hear a lot about the check valve, etc., but remember, if the water is standing in the pipe above the check valve or there is no check valve and the water falls back into the sump, the pump will still have to remove it the next time it runs. However, if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks