Recent content by PRNDL

1. PRNDL

Half-Plumbed: Is this a DIY-able Baasement Bathroom Install?

Heh, that 3" is the main sanitary drain for the whole house. I don't know how you can cut it and slip in a wye when it is tied to the slab on one end and the rest of the house at the other! It's no big deal though, that sink would almost never be used and I'm planning on using a kitchen sink in...
  2. PRNDL

Thanks! I have UPONOR AQUAPex tubing with black plastic fittings throughout the house. The builders ran rigid copper up from the water heater and water softener to the pex so I was just going to follow their lead...
  3. PRNDL

Thanks for your reply! I moved to MI from MN where the AAV is not code - I had no idea these things existed! Turns out the kitchen sink and the hall lav both use them. I think I will pare down my build as I do not want to cut into the existing 3" and eliminate the utility sink. I will put an...
  4. PRNDL

Hi Folks! First time poster but long time visitor. I'm wondering if you could help me decide if the plumbing - specifically the venting - in this bathroom install is something I can do. Like many, I spent lockdown finishing out the basement of my 15 year old house. I have one room left and it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks