Recent content by PNW123

1. P

Bathroom Remodel DWV and Supply Questions and Advice...

Thanks @Jeff H Young. I did exactly what you described. I cut the 2" vent line in the next stud bay over, put a coupling on, ran new 2", 90'd and dropped down and eliminated the old vanity line. On your comment on the santee on its back, that's a vent line. I assume that's okay but please...
  2. P

Bathroom Remodel DWV and Supply Questions and Advice...

Hi, my daughter is remodeling her guest bath on a home she recently purchased. Small, semi-functional bathroom we are trying to update and make more functional. Existing layout had a 20" vanity, toilet and big open space to tub (pic of old space). Going to be moving toilet about 10.5" toward the...
  3. P

Tub "Foundation" Question

Thanks. I like the idea of the Princeton (which is Americast with the solid base). I know that enameled steel tubs can have their own set of issues but I'm gun shy at this point about an acrylic tub based on our one run at the dry fit and the chipping (could be cheap acrylic and of course the...
  4. P

Thanks. Familiar with the mortar pile method (although admittedly haven't had to do it personally) so I'll check it out
  5. P

Relatively new lurker who could use some advice on tub design and, more importantly, what to look for and what to stay away from and apologies if I missed a post(s) (I did look...). Original post references "foundation" and what I'm really referring to is the part of the tub that makes contact...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks