Recent content by plumbingenigma

1. plumbingenigma

Help plumbers cant find the leak!

still no luck had plumber, TJ, come out this thursday...Plumber was very honest and methodical but still no gosh darn leak. Plumber explained everthing very well and he was very straightforward and honest. My neighbor on the other hand was a little disgruntled and uncooperative until I said...
  2. plumbingenigma

im at my wits end...any suggestions on plumbers in chicago?
  3. plumbingenigma

whats a switch unit? what is a switch unit? and what is the diverter plug? please explain coz im really a novice at this i have no plumbing experience at all thanks again and please keep it coming...any ideas will do so that when the plumber comes in next week I can suggest some of these...
  4. plumbingenigma

not a roof leak its not a roof leak becoz it has rained hard this past two months and it has not leaked when it rained...can an ac condense unit leak out water that can fill a bucket 1/4 full? so whats the different tub test? not fill it through the brim instead where? i think they tried...
  5. plumbingenigma

Ok so heres the case: My condo is three floors Im on the middle (2nd floor) My bathroom has a leak in the ceiling. My neighbors bathroom is directly above me. The leak only happens every once in a blue moon...I have had this problem close to a year now! I had roto rooter and another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks