Recent content by Pluff Mud

1. Pluff Mud

Loose Toilet - Repair Procedures

Your comment makes sense, but I can tell you that the toilet in our first floor half bath in SC sits on a heart of Pine floor, and the house was built in 2006. Our daughter's house in Dallas was built in 2016, and her toilet in the first floor half bath sits on Oak flooring.
  2. Pluff Mud

Loose Toilet - Repair Procedures

I have a contract to purchase a house. My home inspector says the toilet in the first floor half bath is loose/wobbles and the wood floor it sits on is cupping. The seller disclosed an earlier leak that was repaired. They didn't say where the leak originated, but I assume from the tank...
  3. Pluff Mud

Help with Tank Size for Replacement of Water Heaters

Thanks for the response. I was thinking of going with two 50 gallon hot water heaters. There are only two of us in the family, with occasional guests. (It is more house than we need.) Our master BR is on the first floor, and there is no tub in the master. Two standard tubs on the second...
  4. Pluff Mud

Help with Tank Size for Replacement of Water Heaters

I have a 2 1/2 story house in southeast SC. It is about 4400SF and was built in 2006. The home is all electric. I have two 80 gallon electric water heaters - both located in closets on the third floor. They don't leak, but given their age, I am thinking of replacing them. I was wondering if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks