Recent content by Plain Old Joe

1. Plain Old Joe

Gerber Avalanche Elite??

Thank you very much, Sylvan. "Not a single call back" is about all one needs to know... Question: Do you know if the Avalanche Elite has the same flush mechanism & performance as the older Avalanche models? It sure looks fantastic in the Gerber videos. I just want to make sure that it is...
  2. Plain Old Joe

Gerber Avalanche Elite??

Thanks. That's what I needed to know.
  3. Plain Old Joe

Gerber Avalanche Elite??

Yes, thank you...I did find those, and most are approving of the Avalanche. I was hoping, however, to find any comments on the Avalanche Elite (GWS20828) specifically. Gerber touts the "Elite" as a "top of the line" recent addition to their fleet. I'm wondering if this model has any...
  4. Plain Old Joe

Gerber Avalanche Elite??

Any feedback on this toilet? I can't find a lot of feedback because Gerber is not "out there" like the big 3. Searching for: 1. Concealed trapway (semi- or "simple" rather than skirted). 2. Reliable performance. 3. Easy to find parts & repair. Wife doesn't like the look of the...
  5. Plain Old Joe

Troubled TOTO?

Thank you for the first-hand feedback, Leo. I'm glad you're happy with this model and its encouraging. I also appreciate your comment on the aesthetics. I'm trying to please a somewhat fussy crowd---a crooked logo or poor finish anywhere will be noticed, perhaps more than an occasional...
  6. Plain Old Joe

Troubled TOTO?

I need 4 toilets for bathroom updates for family. Based on recommendations here, I’m looking at the new Drake (CST746). There is a strong preference here for the styled sleeker trapway treatment of this model, as well as the compact dimensions for an elongated bowl toilet. It looks really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks