Recent content by Picasso

1. P

Rural well pressure variance.

I re read this, and what I meant was the bill from the water well guy having to chase down a hole problem that was essentially Non existent as the problem was located in the toilets. not the running water bill from the power to the well, sorry for the confusions.
  2. P

I will look tomorrow, however, I think we found the issues.. house one,, had a running toiler as I already alluded to.... house two, also had toilet leak/run..THANKFULLY, isolating the two houses, there was no pressure loss in the ground line!! Plumber fixes all but one, small leak, couldnt...
  3. P

yes,, I did that math,, and felt we had water, and finding the leak was required. My next question,, is there any way to equate pressure loss with water loss,, i.e. I you lose 10 lbs of pressure over a 15 minute period,,, how much water are you losing.. is there an equation for that??
  4. P

Okey-dokey,, will give it a try tomorrow. thanks
  5. P

New here. bear with me,,, I have a well, Rural MT depth 550 we feel it has collapsed at a bout 330, but we had a water lever of 50 feet below surface. Well, renters called and said water not working. So I called the well guy, he checked, reset the pump switch and said it was working at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks